Issues Business Owners Face
Understanding your business can be complicated, but if we follow a process for uncovering key issues, we can cut straight through to your priorities.
We use a Business Viewpoint Exercises that looks at your business from four critical viewpoints.
- As a Business Owner
- As a Business Manager
- As an Employer
- As an Individual Family Business Member
We pride ourselves in asking the RIGHT questions. Here are just a few questions we'll take you through:
- Is your business ready for others to manage should you leave due to disability, retirement, death or the sale of your business?
- Will the full market value of your business be transferred to your heirs in the event of your death?
- Will all of your business loans and personal guarantees be paid off in the event of your death?
- In the event of your business partners death, are you prepared to continue in business with his/her spouse and/or relatives or lawyer?
- Is your employee benefit plan designed to reduce turnover and retain your key employees?
- Are you building up retirement assets outside of your business, or is your business your only retirement asset? How will you get your money out?